Lately my blog has picked up some unprecedented attention. I have been invited to blog about new restaurants and have also been asked to have my blog posts on other sites. Now I am in the running of winning the stylish blog award.
At this point I would like to thank Amy who one of my best supporters who also has a great food blog on the west coast. Food and Booze details the travels of a good friend, she focuses more on posting her own recipes than trying places, but it is a great blog nonetheless. Thanks again Amy!!
Rules of the Game
1. Thank the person who gave me the award, make a post and put a link back to the person.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Pass the award to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven things about myself.
1. I was born and raised in DC (the actual city, not a suburb or MD/VA)
2. I love to try any and all food.
3. I hate most chain's, especially Subway, McDonalds, and Starbucks.
4. I am an avid runner which explains why I can eat so much food an not gain any weight.
5. I never feel the sensation of hunger (ironic huh), by that I am never really hungry, I just eat out of necessity.
6. I don't drink coffee, I have only had it 3 times in my life.
7. The more I blog about food the harder my decisions are about what to eat. At lunch I find myself thinking for 10-20 minutes about what to eat.
Blogs that deserve this award