Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Restaurant Week 2.0 & Other Food News

I am pleased to inform you that Restaurant Week has been extended an extra week. Only a hand full of restaurants are complying with this so I would call the restaurant before hand to find out.

Last week I went to Bourbon Steak, Farmers and Fishers, and Bodega. All were good in their own way. I will be posting my review in the near future.

Lastly I would like to give you some quick news in the DC food scene. The latest issue of the Washingtonian Magazine lists the 100 Best Restaurants in DC, it is a must buy for any food lovers. The highest rated restaurant I have been to is #13 - Vidalia, I plan to try at least 3 top 10 places this year now that I have a constant stream of income.

I leaned through City Stream that Churchkey's Luther Burger was rated #1 on America's Top 10 New Sandwiches . I will make it my mission to try this burger ASAP, FYI I made this burger, you can look at it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment